Thursday, April 26, 2007

3 Down, 2 to Go!

Woo Hoo! 3rd paper down today! Programming! At last, I can delete all the C++ thingies from my laptop! And man, the paper was damn easy! The only question I have no idea at all how to do is question 2, so I just crapped something to fill in the otherwise blank page. I wrote: Make the wine tasters taste different 5 bottles each, and each bottle has at least 5 different tasters, then see which 5 dies XD. Oh, and in the end, I added an afterthought: "Why not let the king die? I mean, he's evil anyways @.@." Yeap, you got me right, I wrote that on the answer paper XD. Only in the bus did Kai Lin said his method, which made a lot of sense, haih... didn't think of it pula XP. Truthfully, I didn't study this morning when I wake up. 1st thing I do when I wake up is click on the link to Veoh.com, D. Gray-Man episode 18. Yeap, I'm crazy. I finished 2 animes from the start of study week til now. Now this is the 3rd anime since study week starts @.@ Have to blame chubs on the 3rd anime! He introduced it to me! Heh :P

*****

Had dinner at KE VII Hall just now with a big bunch of friends :) Haven't had such a big gathering dunno in how many n years dy(and to avoid being corrected, like what Yin Chau did last time, n is floating point value XP). Truthfully from the bottom of my heart, I felt very happy during dinner. All of us gathering together to have dinner. Thanks Kai Lin for initiating this :) Haven't felt this content for n(again, floating point value) years dy ^^ Food is quite nice, One meat, one side dish, one vege, a bowl of soup, a glass of drink and a fruit for only 2.50. I mean, you can't find anywhere this cheap dy... Though price is cheap, it doesn't mean the quality is bad. The food tastes reasonably well. During dinner, lots of we talked about lots of funny stuffs. Like how Kai Lin's saliva.... XD. Oh, and today Kai Lin's pretty 'cham' oso, keep getting shoot whenever he opens his mouth to say something XD. Kai Lin>> Sorry ya for posting this up XD. Oh, and b4 I forget, two days ago during dinner, James holy riced and I almost kena! I'm sitting just opposite him, and the rice reach more than half the length of the table, lucky I finished my food dy XD. Trigger of his holy rice I think is about some scandalous stuffs about the vegetarian food aunty and the chicken rice uncle @.@ XD.

*****

Oh, and happy birthday to Pei Suen! All the best!

*****

My wallet tinggal three 2 dollar notes, and 2 dollars worth of coins. T_T Have to withdraw money tmrw or else won't have money for dinner dy XP. I find that my appetite increased during exam periods. So I think my expenditure on food increased dy, not yet exponentially though, or else my weight too will increase exponentially. Just checked my weight, luckily no changes yet :) Hmm.... what to do during holidays? Look at me here, exam haven't finished yet and yet already thinking about holidays *smacks self* Ok, got some sense back, but still dun wanna study *double slap* alright! I'm awake! Will study later after I finish one episode *megaton punch* Ok Ok! Will read 2 chapters after finish blogging and then only watch an episode of D. Gray-Man *pats self* *smiles*.

*****
End of the episode! Ok, just when I wanna end this, something is happening beside me. apparently, the guys around me are all growing kids like me too. Kai Lin went up to buy peanuts just now, and chubs has a packet of twisties with him. And now James pula just came back from Georgies with some junk food and a packet of milk, chocolate milk, if I'm not mistaken. Can't blame them though. Me too feels a bit hungry, but I think I'll wait for the McD later. If there is anyone ordering *Please let there be someone who wants McD* *begs* *double-beg*

*****

Ok, that's pathetic, but whatever. Signing out, ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home