Sunday, April 22, 2007

After 1 paper

Phew.... at last, maths exam is finished. Yes yes yes YESSSSSSS!!!!! Gone hyper a bit yesterday after exam XD. Keeps disturbing people after that :P Sorry guys.... in the end get owned sy Syen pula XP. Anyway, next up, MLE 1101. Gotta study for it, but as usual, no mood to do so XD. Just now woke up start to watch anime, til lunch. then after that came down to function room to study. Didn't progress much though, just finished chapter 3. Kelvin, Chee Han, Mickey mouse, Eng Aun is in the function room too. And by the way, I'm loading trinity blood episode 12... truth be told, it's not that interesting, quite a lot of politics and power struggles, too much talk... but started to watch dy, so might as well finish it XD

Sometimes I wonder.... do I really fit in here? sometimes I feel like an outcast. And most of the time, I feel like I'm withholding myself, and rarely do I let loose myself. And I think I earned the reputation of being uptight rite? XD Well, better that than letting myself loose and annoy everyone out of their wits like yesterday XD. And dang it, trinity blood is loading like a snail... I've loaded it for about half an hour dy, but it only just managed to load half of it, shoot!

Shud really be going back to study now, but b4 that, let me paste a link to help u guys in relieving stress, http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6204903272262158881&q=mario+frustration it's a video of a guy playing mario, but keeps dying and thus, keeps cursing when he dies XD. I had to stiffle my laughter in the function room just now, almost broke out laughing. Oh, and by the way, I got this link from the cs1101c jokes forum there. In case you guys didn't know, u can still bookmark that module even if u don't take that module anymore. Just click on the bookmarks tab, then Add/Delete Bookmarks, Add Bookmarks, then key in the code of the module u wanna bookmark. The rest i dun need to tell u wat to do rite? Studying in NUS for so long and if u still dunno what to do after that long explanation means.... XD

Ok, study time, ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home