Friday, April 13, 2007

Performance in Esplanade!

Recieved news yesterday that we're going to be collaborating with Vocal Consort and the Festival Orchestra, under the baton of Arnie Roth, to perform in "PLAY! A Video Game Symphony" !!!!!!! The songs that we will be singing are OSTs from games such as Final Fantasy, World of Warcraft, The Elder Scrolls, Sonic The Hedgehog and Super Mario Bros. (Gamers Galore!). I was so so excited when I saw the news on the forum! Got butterflies in my stomach ever since! So so want to get my hands on the score now! It even made me have no more mood to study yesterday(which is a bad thing, but well :P). We're gonna perform One-winged Angel! I've been wanting to sing the song since I got it from X a few weeks ago, and now we're really gonna sing it! Yay! Anyway, here's the links about the concert itself, tix, performances and stuff. Copy and pasted directly from the forum :P

http://www.sistic.com.sg/cms/events/index.html?content=821
http://www.play-symphony.com/index.php
http://www.singaporeartsfest.com/programmes_detail.asp?pid=19&t=2

Yesterday morning was a disaster for me though, didn't close my bottle cap properly and ended up everything in my bag was dripping wet T_T. Worst of all, my extension wire was also inside my bag. double doink. Lucky for me the rest of my stuffs aren't damaged. My notebook's cover works as some sort of water shield for the rest of my notes in my bag, lucky I brought it along :P Double lucky for the fact that my extension wire still can be used. Used it last nite on my air-cooler, handphone charger and laptop, nothing blew up, so I guess it's still working properly. Watched anime til around 1 last nite though. Not good. But enjoyable XD. Read naruto manga this morning oso. And this morning was not quite good either, but still bearable. One of the lifts is under maintenance, while the other, I have no idea why, was parked at level 5. I had to walk all the way down from the 7th floor! RAWR! Even more frustrating is after I got down to the ground floor, the lift is working properly again! GYAAAAAA! Did a bit of cursing :P I can't believe I cursed with those words, I normally dun curse right? At least not in the vicinity of any humans.

Anyway, got to library dy, and I shud be studying now. So, laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home