Monday, April 2, 2007

Homeward bound

Maybe gonna go back home on Thursday! Yay! Just now heard Chau said she wanna go back home on Thursday, me, being such a gentleman, offer to accompany her back. Ok, that's a lie, but sounds nicer mah, rite? Wanna go home and celebrate belated birthday with daddy! I miss my family at home! Grandpa and grandma at home oso, I miss them a lot! Muacks! Love you all at home! Shall make a list of what I shall do back at home:

1. Hug my cute little doggie and rumple his fur!
2. Go get a haircut at my usual saloon. Hair getting damn long dy =.='
3. Kacau my two younger brothers!
4. Kacau my parents!
5. Dote on my grandparents!
6. Bug dad to buy me a pingpong bat! :P
7. Study for exam(I hope I can)
8. Play dota with my bro(and most probably get trashed =.= )
9. Maybe go out for a movie! TMNT!
10. Ask YC out to Mr. Huan's. Or maybe can combine 8 & 9. Go watch movie with her afterwards. Long time didn't go out with her dy.
11. Maybe gonna go out shopping? Get new shirts and stuffs. See whether got the mood or not.
12. Almost forgot! Bring my scores back and challenge my bro! He said he can do better than us! I let him listen to our recording of luk luk lumbu and he says he could do better. Gonna see whether he can make it or not. If he can do better than the basses, then I'm gonna belanja him makan. If he can do better, then means we all have to work harder! My bro self-taught one, but he damn good leh! Even UTAR invited him to sing for the opening ceremony in Kampar ^_^. Ok, out of topic, next!
13. SOCKS!!!!!! forgot to bring my socks back here last time, so now I only have 3 pairs here to wear. Only wearing it when it's full day now. Last time I wear shoes aeveryday, but now have to resort to this... hai... Prefer wearing shoes to slippers. For one, my feet won't get wet during rainy days. and it's easier to run wearing shoes. In case u dunno, sometimes u have to run to catch up with a bus!
14. Wantan noodle!!! Miss the stall in the pasar in Kepong! Gonna go eat whenever got the chance.
15. Cousins! Gonna go find them and bug them! Since my bro can drive dy now, gonna make him into my own personal driver! Muahahahaha! Anyway, he's eager to drive oso.
16. My PS2!!!!! dun think I'll be playing it though... cuz most of the games needs a long time to finish, and I dun want it to bug my mind during exam. Might be playing some fighting games, provided got some opponents to play with, hehe.
17. Go to school! find my teachers and bug them!!!!
18. My little mortal Kee Hui! If can wanna ask her out oso. Maybe to yamcha or something.
19. MPH? Maybe gonna go get some story books.

Ok lah, I shud be sleeping now! But feeling a bit too hyper about the idea of going home! Will try to sleep. Nite nitez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home