Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Clumsy!

T_T Clumsy me.... Banged my left arm on the doorknob just now during CTW, same thing happened last nite in R2 project room oso.And you know what? it's on the same arm, same spot somemore... and now it hurts like hell. Have to be careful more, or else I might just end up in the hospital with a cast on my arm, doink! Not yet turning black and blue, but I suspect it'll be so tmrw morning -_____-' it hurts when I exert just a little bit of force, and I suspect that my left hand can't lift anything heavier than a book for a month. Hmm, gotta be careful from now on!

Milo Truck at central forum today! Just managed to drink one cup though, coz in a hurry to go to class, so 'cham'. It's rare to have milo truck nowadays... and I like Milo too, miao! Anyway, nvm, there'll be other opportunities! Have to wake up early in the morning today, gotta go help out at bazaar from 10-12. Set the alarm clock last nite to ring at 9.10, and I ended up turning off the alarm clock after it rang, and lie down on my bed til 9.25 only get up and clean myself. Tired lah, nvr had more than 7 hours of sleep these few days. Anyways, the booth that I had to man sucks, big time.... Selling old stuffs, some dating back to 10 years ago(NUS sports something something waist-pouch, dated 1997, that's practically 10 years dy-_____-'), a C++ textbook, some laptop bags, and other miscellaneous items. They even tried to sell empty CD crystal case, I mean, what the ****???? Who in their right mind would buy something like that? At least put a CD inside of it b4 selling-_____-

Played DoTA with James and Kai Lin last nite until about 2. I competed with James to see who has the most kills, in the end, I lost by 3 kills T_T. Why didn't compete with Kai Lin? Coz Kai Lin's kill count is just too... XD. Probably because of the hero he chose lah, atk speed too slow, so when all 3 of us atk together mostly it's me or James who gets the kill. Poor poor Kai Lin *pats. XD On a happier note though, I got the highest overall score and unit score :P Sniper+scatter_shot+a_whole_bunch_of_idiotic_creeps==Leo_got_highest_creepkill!!!! XD

Back to the present(sounds like back to the future? ok, LAME! :P), was supposed to go to the NUSPE concert today, bought the tickets dy somemore... but didn't feel like going in the last minute lah, so I just didn't go lor. Then come back pgp, and my friends told me that the fire drill postponed from yesterday to today, so I just packed my things after bathed and ran away to R2 project room to study(supposedly) and ended up doing a few Mastering Physics questions, chat with friends and brothers, and blog. Oh ya, and I turned off my handphone just in case the RA called me. Got a valid(supposedly valid) reason for not going! "Woke up early in the morning rush to bazaar, didn't see the notice u put up the day b4, no e-mail sent to me, supposedly in a concert now... yadda yadda yadda..." Lots of reasons to say, heh.

Oh ya, today a miracle occured! KAI LIN CAME TO MATHS LECTURE!!!!! Not for class though, seems like Syen made him come(dunno whether I'm correct or not, you can punch me for this :P) . In the end, he spent his time there distracting us by playing CS and minesweeper on Syen's laptop. Believe it or not, he doesn't have anything with him in the lecture hall. Not a bag, not even a piece of paper and a pen-______- really swt lah. Come to think of it, it's not that unbelievable, he always go to physics tutorial like that oso -_____-" The good thing about being Kai Lin is that he can excel in everything even though he seems like he's slacking sometimes. Must be that he put his hard work but we didn't see him doing it only ^^. Damn smart lah him(ok ok, I'll stop with the compliments dy, I know his head is swelling now *pops head with pin XD)

Ok lah, gotta go back to study dy, update again when I have the mood ^^.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home