Thursday, March 8, 2007

Wade in the water....

Wade in the water, wade in the water,
Wade in the water, wade in the water,
Wade in the water, wade in the water,
Wade in the water, water children....

Hehe, why did I put this song up? Coz just now went for swimming in SRC at 3 .15 in the afternoon. Crazy huh? But luckily it's not that sunny, and I didn't turn into a cooked lobster, in case u wonder. Anyway, free style is just so tiring for me.... I dun have enuff stamina, almost fainted after straight 100m without stopping :P After that, went to MLE lecture, and surprisingly, I took in all the words he said without losing concentration at all. Maybe because there are no distraction, i.e. the two pretty gals I always sit beside :P

After that, it's time for choir practice! Woot! actually it can't be considered a practice lah, just an election of the next P and VP, and oso dinner celebration! We got to hear sample recordings of our own VV 2007, and it's damn nice except for the part where people start to cough, hihi. Would be great once it's editted. Then it's time for the interrogations of the nominees for P and VP! At first, got 8 candidates, towards the end, I cut them off one by one in my mind according to their performance in answering the questions, and in the end, left two choices for me to vote for, i.e. Aaron and Xianling (No other choir members reading this besides msl ones rite? I trust u all to keep it a secret about my vote :P) Then it's off to dinner time while some com members go tally the votes. Dinner is 14 pizzas! They taste so so nice! I especially love the pepperoni pizza! the pepperoni are thick enough! Unlike the ones back in Pizza Hut in Malaysia, where they are only as thick as a piece of paper could get ^^ The drinks are a bit funny though, there are two dispensers. One of them dispense water with so thick concentration of sugar that it'll make someone with diabetes die straight away. The other one dispense coloured plain water! purple coloured water, which tastes like... water! so I mixed the two and it tastes quite ok in the end, hehe.

After dinner, we went back into the practice room and waited for the results to be announced! So in the end, Aaron became the president, and Nadia(did I spelled correctly? dun care lah:P) became the VP. A bit dissapointed, coz felt that Nadia might be too strict, but I can't judge much, coz not close to her oso, just that she gave me that feeling :P. Then it's practice time! Oh ya, we got another performance next Sunday, as guest choir! And guess what? We're preparing two new songs for the performance, which we have nvr ever learned b4, to sing that day. And guess what? We only have two practices for it! I'll be dead surprised if we can produced a performance as good as last Sunday's VV ( again, VV 2007 rocks!). Oh well, just have to learn it with the other msl choir people oso lah heh.

My hands are damn aching right now! might be afraid to go swimming like that again for a while, hee. Anyway, shud catch up on studies dy! Damn slacking these few days, hehe. Oh, and chubs, thx for the song! Love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home