Saturday, February 24, 2007

Summary for CNY

Starting from the day I go back from NUS, I have a feeling that this new year is gonna suck, big time! First, the bus that was supposed to pick us up at 7 only reached NUS around 9, then the driver is not familiar with Singapore roads, so on and on we go in rounds. Finally reached KL only around 4.30, reach home around 5. I mean, what the ****? 5 hours drive man, and u wasted my precious time which I can go to choir for practice! My practice ends at 9, and I'd have enough time to come back to board the bus even. Stupid bus driver, next year I won't follow their bus. No offense, but the organizer this time really sucks. MSL or not, but this time, truthfully, it's a total disaster.

Ok, got home, play games and on9 a bit, then slept only around 7. Then mum woke me up at 11, go 1U to buy my new year clothes :P. then got a haircut. nothing much happened, me read read read novel and sleep sleep sleep, oh ya, and play dota with my bro. Didn't sleep that nite. normally 5b people will sleep at ard 2 rite? since dad says wanna leave for Kampar around 4, I just dun sleep lor, or else later after I'll get a headache later if I'm woken up after only two hours' of sleep. slept in the car. It was so so uncomfortable! avanza, but with 7 people and a whole lot of luggage, I feel like I'm being squashed! anyway, the journey took twice the normal time, meaning I reach Kampar only ard 8, 4 hours' drive! Phew, got back, eat breakfast, then went back to sleep. went out to Lee Hou Fook for dinner. plain dislike it. No more tradition! normally will eat dinner at home, grandma's cooking is still the best! But this year we want grandma to rest, no need to work so hard to prepared dinner for us, that's why eating outside. sharkfin, abalone, sea cucumber, mushroom, fish, crab, noodle... I know some of you may start drooling, but it is so not my choice of food. I hate seafood! But starting to develop to at least find it edible for me, so no complains about stomach not full.

New Year! Got lots of angpau, from grandma, grandpa, mom, dad, aunt, uncle, and lots of other relatives. That's the most satisfying thing this new year, ang pau. Though I wud prefer it if the ang pau is in S$ though, since now I have to spend in Singapore. anyway, no complains about ang pau, money money money! then play PS2, dota, read novel and sleep. It's a damn boring new year for me, I tell ya. Monday, eat lunch at Lee Hou Fook again, same dishes, boring! then at nite went back KL.

Tuesday. The best day of my CNY this year. went out with frens early in the mjorning at 9, got o everyone's house to collect ang pau. Me only feel that i miss them so so much! especially Kae Luen, Lee Fu, Wei Keat, and Ying Chi! Miss the day we have together in Form 6! You nvr appreciate things u have until u lost them. anyway, we decided to play dota at Kae Luen's house at nite, so his house is the last stop for that day. Me and Wei Keat brought our laptop to his house, then we played three rounds of dota, we might have continued playing if not for the fact that we have to send the girls back home :P. So I reached home around 12.30, then sleep again.

Nothing interesting happened on Wednesday. Thursday gone up to Genting around 4 in the noon, played about RM60 worth of arcade game :P. Suddenly Yin Chau called me telling me she might not follow us back to Singapore on Friday, due to some accident. Was at Genting at that moment, and the noise is terribly loud, couldn't make out most of what she was saying, but when I found out the next day, I was so shocked and aghast and felt pretty bad for not saying something comforting to her. She told me that her mum was involved in an accident, but me, at that moment in Genting was having fun and.... haih.... sorry Yin chau T_T.

Friday, woke up around 8.30, eat breakfast at one of my favourite stalls, then go to 1U to take aeroline bus back to Singapore. Only then I know what happened. Yin Chau's mum was sleepy, and accidentally flipped the car. Her sis suffered some heavy damage and was admitted into ICU. I felt so so bad for her, wish that I could do something to help out.

Inside aeroline, although the bus seat is not as wide as grassland's there is a lounge downstairs(yes, it's a double-decker). We let Yin Chau slept a while, then after she wake up, me James and her went downstairs to have lunch, subway sandwich(my first time ever, believe it or not). then we watched friends on the tv. my attention drifted away after a few moments, so I started to play dota, and I lost two rounds, and that is against 5 easy bots only T_T. Reached Sg about 4, then we got back pgp ard 4.20, I think. dinner at nite, ta pau then come to my cluster to eat, since 5b is fully occupied. We chat chat chat until quite late after dinner, one of the things I enjoyed most this New Year. James keep getting shoot by yin chau and syen about a certain someone XD. Then go back room to study. studied a bit, but couldn't get much into my brain. So I tried to sleep early, ard 10.30, since there's a choir practice the next morning at 10. but my room is freakin damn hot! in the end I slept on the floor for the nite, and didn't even feel cold.

End of post, next post will be about choir, I hope:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home