Wednesday, February 7, 2007

tester

Ok, before I go to the nice part, here's the boring things that happened earlier today ^^:

Woke up around 10.30, then chatted on msn a while, bath, study, blahblahblah, and then left pgp at 11.45. First time I'm late and my friends have to wait for me leh, hehe, sorry guys and gals! Then we took our lunch at YIH there, it was so damn packed! Lucky we found two tables and we had our lunch peacefully^^ well, partially peacefully actually, as the exam is at 1 o'clock. After finishing our lunch, we went straight away to MPSH1 to wait for the beginning of the battle!!! Don't think I managed to do as good as I'm supposed to be able to though, :P didn't study enough, but still, I think i can at least manage to scrape a pass ^^. Just have to prepare earlier in the next sem. First sem mah, didn't know anything, so practgically my 1st half of the sem was wasted away with enjoying myself, :P.

After exam, we straight away went to the busstop, as we're(me, syen n penny) planning to go to the Hillsong concert. But it rained T_T... and somemore, the buses are not as frequent on weekends, and we have to wait for 20 minutes b4 we could get on a bus and another 10 minutes b4 we reach back pgp. As we're leaving the pgp backgate, the rain start to come down heavily on us T_T, and pity Syen, she slipped and fell down, luckily she's alright though, just that her jeans are a bit wet. And lucky that she chose to wear black too ^^, praise the Lord on that, He must have known that and made u chose to wear black ^_^. All 3 of us don't have umbrellas, but Penny's case is the worse, she didn't have anything to cover her head too, so she was practically drenched from head to toe when we reached the bus stop. Come to think fo it now, I should be more gentleman a bit and lend her my jacket (baka Leo!!! RAWR!!!).. well, what's past is past, shouldn't dwell on it :P. Anyway at least we got jackets to cover up our head, but in the end our jackets got so so wet. Lucky for me that I got 3 jackets here in Singapore, I even lend one to James today^^ I actually got 5 jackets in total, two more still at Malaysia in my bedroom closet^^.

After a gruelling journey(it's cold on a bus when ur wet man!), we reached Suntec city! yay! Penny joked that we should go shopping and but a few clothes to change 1st ^o^. Nothing eventful happened there. We took our dinner(I ate 2 portions, was so so hungry after getting drenched in the rain :P), went in the line with our cg, and got into the Rock Auditorium! Well things start to get interesting here! The concert was so so awesome! I love the songs that were played, kept singing and jumping up and down(ya ya, might have caused some minor earthquakes, but only near the end though, didn't jump much during the beginning, u know me lah, paiseh mah, hehe). Screamed until now my voice sounds squeaky, and can't even sing a high-pithced song. Though to begin with, I already had a sore throat b4 I started screaming in the concert, just dunno how to take care of myself huh :P? Oh ya, forgot to mention above, the band's name is Hillsong United ^o^.

After the concert, we straight away went to the bus stop to wait for bus 10. While waiting, Penny told us a funny joke, I dun wanna say it here though, coz of some reason lah, *wink*. Bus journey was uneventful, and thank goodness the rain had stopped, or else we'll get drenched again and I dun wanna get sick-er than i am now. Oh ya, one thing though, Sopphia noticed a sensor that tells u how many vacancies are left on the upper lvl of the double-decker. Did anyone notice it b4? Frankly, I nvr bother to check it, and so I've nvr known about it till now too :P. ya, and something funny happened too ^^ While Sopphia was talking about the sensor, Syen misunderstood and talked about how Marche charges its customer XD! Well, it's knid of hard to blame here oso, as she was talking about Marche(we were passing through it) when suddenly Sopphia talks about the sensor. but it was so so funny though, sitting there listening to both of them talking about different things and they seem to think that they were talking about the same thing ^^. Sorry ya Syen and Sopphia, for putting this up on my blog :P

Well anyway, got back, and my brain was blurry... Asked Yen Yoong whether wanna call McD or not. Well Yen Yoong was blurry 1st, he thought I was ordering when I just meant to ask whether anyone wants to order McD or not, coz I was thinking of going down and order if there's enough people to share the 2 dollars delivery cost. After I got downstairs only I suddenly remembered, I got sore throat(well, technically I have no voice) and shouldn't be eating McD T_T... so I have to sit down on my table and start studying while listening to them ordering McD T_T(wawawawawawawawa....) Then, Penny brought down some honey for us(Thx Penny, muacks!), which I gratefully drink for my poor poor sore throat. then study again. Left the seminar room at 1, and was planning to sleep, but although my body is tired, my brain is not. So I got up and startes to write this blog, and look at the time now, it's ady 2. I should be sleeping now, tmrw gotta wake up at 7.30 and go for the 9o'clock church, and since I dun have anything else to write anymore, tata! Sayonara! jumpa lagi! bye bye! ^o^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home