Thursday, February 8, 2007

Miao~!

Umm... first ever post in my finalized post? Anyway, been tweaking here and there, hope that it's nice enough. Hard to choose the right colour for this background leh, some part of it dark, while the others are bright. Anyway, quite satisfied with it now.

Felt a bit stupid in CS though, couldn't help when Pei Suen asked me to look at her codes, even though mine is similar to hers. In the end have to depend on baltic and alpha for help. Hai... not smart enough, what to do? Come to think of it, it's damn scary leh, lab 2 only and I took 4 days to finish it. Dunno what'll happen during the practical exam, with only two hours!!!! Sure die one.

Monday's choir practice was nice. i dun like how Charles take-charge of the basses though, dunno about you guys, but I think he's damn arrogant. And he bursts just at the slightest bit of mistake! People will learn much more easier if you teach them nicely you know. Even Adyll nvr did that to us, he'll just explain nicely and demonstrate it to all of us. But Charles, he seems like such a spoilt brat to me, always having everything tailored to his whim, well, that's my impression anyway, dunno whether it's true. A leader nvr gains any respect from his follower if he controls them through tyranny. Now I understand why my friend told me he hates Charles. Lucky I'm not is bass, no need to suffer from his tyranny. Yes, i know he's from medic, and it's very stressful there, but that's no reason to vent out his frustation towards other choir members, is there? Oh ya, I'm stressful today, so I can just scold my friends off for humming a song? What kind of logic is that? ok... i know I'm crapping a lot, here, and some of you may not even know what I'm talking about:P

Anyway, some of us were picked for an ensemble for Varsity Voices, and yay! Me! Yeap! Yours truly, was one of the lucky ones ^^. Reason for the picking? Those who are going to Pattaya competition got high priorities, so that we can train more for the upcoming competition.
Got pros and cons though, Pros, get to sing extra two songs in the performance. Cons, have to practice more and my workload is now really heavy, and not to mention the possibility of screwing up during the ensemble. Believe me, it'll be very noticeable, as the ensemble only has about 20 ++ people as compared to the whole choir, and it's not hard to notice if I sing a flat note.

Anyway, enough ranting now, gotta get some more sleep. I only had 4 hours of sleep yesterday, due to the stupid Matlab which is totally useless IMO, and 6 hours of sleep today-dunno why wake up so early, but since I woke dy, I started tweaking blog until now, :P . should get some sleep in case I faint during lesson, heh. Minna, sayonara!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home