Sunday, February 11, 2007

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is just around the corner people! Due to that, the so-called cluster leaders of block 22 decided(not me, me just passive bystander and let them decide what they wanna do, cuz so so no interested when they discuss it) to decorate the tv room and lounge with a Valentine theme(ok, it's not that we have too much free time, but it's a must do to get the 10% rebate T_T).I hate to admit this, but during the decoration, I felt like I was having fun, especially when assignments and studies are all out of my mind during the decoration. Me did one of the windows decorations with hearts hearts and hearts. Was thinking of her when I was cutting out those heart shapes and designing how best to put it up the window :P. She is just so so cute! I dunno why I fell for her, but I did. Some of my friends(though shockingly, not of my ee mates. or maybe they did noticed, just sparing me the embarassment?) noticed something, but me denied it straight :P.

I so wish to spend Valentine's Day with her, but I'm too chicken to express my feelings towards her, for I fear that she'll avoid me after that, she is just so so popular nowadays, miao~! Ok... I've been getting this annoying habit of typing"miao" recently, dunno where I picked it up from, but just felt like putting it whenever chatting in msn these few days :P. Seeing Ferdy and Xianling getting together elevates my heart a bit, cuz people around me are happily getting together^^. Hihi, Ferdy and Xianling, u two(or can be considered as one dy?^^) still owe me and Wooi Kuan a meal for asking us to walk with you two but ditched us off halfway without telling us!

Anyway, I should actually be sleeping right now, but my natural alarm clock woke me up so so early! Is there a way to set the timing? I'll always get up around 8-9 no matter how late I sleep(excluding if I sleep at 6-7 in the morning). It's annoying sometimes, especially so when I feel sluggish throughout the whole day, with no mood to study, or do anything at all to that matter... GYAHHH!!! should try and go back to sleep after this, or else I won't be able to do anything throughout the whole day except sitting in front of my laptop(like what I'm doing now) and search for interesting things to keep me occupied.

Oh, and one last thing! Happy Valentine for all the couples and would be couples out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home