Thursday, February 15, 2007

Freakin' Dryer!

In a very bad mood right now, see the time of my posting? It's almost 3 in the morning and I'm still in 5b, waiting for my laundry to dry! Planned to finish everything by now, but the stupid dryer went down, and it had to be the one I was using! And it doesn't help that an idiot put his stupid laundry on top of the faulty machine! Covering up the warning that says that the machine is faulty! I now so hope I can put that person inside a blender and blend him to bits! OF ALL THE DRYER THERE, WHY THE HELL DO U HAVE TO PUT ON TOP OF THAT FAULTY DRYER COVERING UP THE NOTICE? IS IT FUNNY TO HAVE ME WAIT FOR 3 HOURS AND FOUND OUT IT WAS FAULTY AFTERWARDS? Of all the people in the world who died, why can't it be you? And pgp management oso are not useful here, shud put up a notice besdie the coin slot too warning us all! Honestly, since they changed the management, everything's going downhill, stupid management... I resent you...; buh!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home