Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tagged

6 unique things about me:

1) Loves fantasy novels! Able to skip lunch if the story is so"kan cheong" until I can't tear my eyes of it! Read through all the Harry Potter series, Lord of The Rings, Deltora series, some of Charmed, Sabrina, Oran trilogy, Black magician trilogy... lots more, couldn't remember :P. I read through the Harry Potter series countless of times when I was in secondary(a nerd huh? :P) and I could mostly remember what happens in a story book that I read. Read's through novels like a speeding bullet during holidays, but takes me a while sem to finish my textbook -_____-"

2) Practically a last minute person until right after i come to NUS. Studied for SPM 1 month b4 real exam, 3 months b4 STPM, and still, managed to get grest results! Wo hen chuan leh! But not in NUS. Struggling to survive T_T

3) Loves Choir! currently in NUS choir, very passionate about it and very enthu in every practices. The only practice that has ever made me felt tired was the one b4 performance on UCC. They made us practice from 1-9 man!

4) Shy with gals. Hmm, this was previously one of my biggest weakness, I wasn't able to carry on conversations with gals last time. But since coming to NUS, I think I've improved a lot! Dun have any problems chatting with gals(with the exception of someone... *smirks).

5) Likes to be trusted as close friends, and likes to trust my friends too.

6) Scaredy cat. I'm super-afraid of ghost stories, but can compare it to Yin Chau's caffeine intolerant. Even though she'll have stomach-ache after taking it, she still does so. Similarly, I'll scare myself over the slightest things after I watch ghost movies.

Me tags:
1. Ferdy(not sure whether u got blog or not.... give me ur add if got k?)
2. Xianling
3. PeiSuen(update ur blog!!!!!)
4. Alison(You too!!!!)
5.
6.

Hmm.... dun think I've had any other readers.... will add when I find one

sad huh?T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home