Monday, April 2, 2007

Happy birthday dad!

Happy birthday to my daddy! his birthday is on 31st of March, which is yesterday. If not for the PE, I would have gone back to celebrate his birthday T_T. Since coming to NUS, I've been missing a lot of birthday celebrations. My mum's, Grandpa's, youngest bro Kee's, and now my dad's. Nyaaaaaaaaaa.... I won't miss my 2nd bro's birthday though, 31st of May, will be back home celebrating! Probably he'll wanna go to Renaissance to have buffet dinner again though. Mum send me a picture taken with everyone in it of daddy's birthday, but no me inside T_T. Will probably be able to celebrate it with him next year though, since I dun think there'll be a PE(hopefully!!!!!).

I have to wake up literally! Should stop all my fantasies, well, not all, but some. Life would be vewy vewy boring without fantasies. No more choirs until June! T_T

Finished PE yesterday, felt quite happy actually, cuz managed to finish one question. I dunno about the others, but I'm easily contented with that. Made a silly mistake in the 2nd question though. Should have written the easy functions like cout 1st though, might at least earn me some measly points :P

Do I really eat that fast???
excerpt of chat with Syen yesterday:

syen: u still wanan go queensway not? i may be going still la
19:20 i dun mind going alone if u dowan to go
me: can oso
syen: k
19:21 me: now?
syen: no la..i'm still eating dinner
me: kk
I go eat 1st lah
syen: ok
me: what time u wanna go?
19:22 syen: erm...8?
me: kk
syen: or earlier also can
i'm gona finish dinner later than u
so after i finish then can go d la
me: =.='
c ya later
syen: XD
me: ciao
rawr!

So off we went to Queensway after my dinner. Thank god I didn't finish earlier than her or else then kena shoot again. Nyaaaaaa

Me wanted to get a pen-grip pingpong bat(Is it what it's called?), while Syen wanna get a crumpler bag. Walk through the whole Queensway, but couldn't find any nice crumpler bag. The only one resembling is too big for Syen(I think it's Zync, rite? Hmm... dun remember). As for my pingpong bat, all of them damn ex man! S$42 is the cheapest one that I can find. All the stores selling the same brand, and all of them having almost the same price(I found one that is cheaper by 10 cents though =.=' ). So in the end I didn't get a pingpong bat though. Sorry ya James for keeping urs for so long. Gonna get one back in Malaysia. Ask my dad to buy one for me, hehe. He'll nvr say no whenever we wanna buy sports equipments, lucky us, his kids! I'm so so proud to be his son! So we got a basketball hoop on the lawn, a sandbag(did I mentioned me and my bro learned Taekwon-Do? one more lvl til black belt but we had to quit cuz they're not conducting the calss in school anymore T_T) A football that my dog plays(hehe), tennis rackets, badminton rackets and nets, frisbee, hula hoops, pingpong bats, a pingpong table, weights(which my bros uses and have built up quite some muscle), bikes, and maybe other things that I couldn't recall now.

Anyway, we got back to pgp around 9.30. Oh ya, Syen got a new pair of Teva slippers for backup, heh. went down for pingpong at 10. doubles keep getting trashed, so me is salted fish in the end nyaaaaaaaa... for those who dun understand, u no need understand. Just enuff Leo=salted fish XD. But in the end when partner with Syen against James and kai Lin we won a few rounds XD. Guess I'm not suited in playing doubles. I prefer playing singles oso anyway :P

Guess i should wrap this up ans sleep right now. Headache subsided dy, but tmrw still got lecture, so nite nitez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home