Saturday, April 7, 2007

Home!

Phew... tired really, but it's quite fun at home! got home yesterday around 2.30. Not much to talk about yesterday, but today did quite a lot of things. woke up around 10 in the morning. Did my mastering physics and then start to play game for a bit :P. Cousins arrived around 11.30. We waited for my bro to come home from school, then off we go to 1U for fun! We 1st went to the cinema to buy movie tickets. After debating for a while, we decided to watch Meet The Robinsons. Movie starts at 3, so we went to MongKok Restaurant for lunch 1st. Ordered a meatball sidedish that's damn spicy. My throat burned and tears almost came out after the 1st meatball XP

After lunch, we went for the movie! Story is quite nice actually, if you like this type of genre. Was quite touching in the end there. A lot of funny moments in the movie though. The villain is damn stupid, brainless to the core. He managed to steal time-machine only with the help of a crazy bowler-hat-cum-helper machine. Nah, not gonna say anymore about the plot in case someone wants to watch it. hehe

Chau called me in the middle of the movie... no more tickets from KL back to Sg for Grassland... so in the end after the movie I went straight to the Aeroline bus counter(lucky it's in 1U) and got two tickets for us to come back tmrw nite at 6.30... hai... half-day's plan gone down the drain, have to get back earlier cuz no more seats for Sunday.

Went back home after that. While waiting for dad to come home, I played game again, Tales of Phantasia. It's quite a nice game really, hihi. Anyone wants? It's a gba game, I have the rom in my laptop now... but after exams lah, or else later someone blames me when can't get good grades then I die lor...

Dinner time! We went to a Chinese Restaurant near Amcorp Mall there for dinner! I was given the privilege to order any food I want ^^. Eaten two bowls of rice, hehe, but the portion is just about the Indon panggang in techno there. Then after dinner, we went straight to A&W for dessert! One of my bro ordered a banana split, while the rest of us ordered double-scoop ice-cream wafer! Damn full after that... urghh... Seems like I'm stuffing myself these few days. Just b4 I came back, I have a craving for milo after dinners, and for 3 days in a row, I had milo from McD there after dinner XP Surely fatter dy after going back Sg later T_T

Anyway, now my stomach feels a bit queasy... must be from the mealsssss just now. Had too much! Must stop stuffing myself tmrw! Signing out now, nothing much to say anymore anyway :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home