Thursday, April 19, 2007

Doink doink

Hmm... I'm just wondering whether I'm becoming crazy dy or what. Exam on Saturday, and til now I dun even feel like studying =.=' What the hell is wrong with me? Been watching anime and playing games too. My maths formula sheet only half done, other subjects oso not yet prepared 100%, and still, I dun feel the urge to go and do my work like I'm supposed to. See? I'm even blogging right now without even feeling a bit of guilt... XD

******

Is 5B gang drifting apart from each other dy? Last sem during this time we were all studying together in 5B seminar room. Nowadays we are divided into 3 groups. One group of 4 in R2 study room, another group of 3 in function room, and the rest of us in library journal section. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like that we even rarely go out together anymore. That is a good thing in the sense that all of us are growing up and prioritize study over fun though. But still, I'd prefer to go out, with all of the gang, not only part of the gang. Haven't seen some of them for ages. Only yesterday during James' birthday did I see them again. Haven't seen chubs and John for a few weeks b4 his birthday. I mean, a few weeks? Dun even have time to see each other at least even once a week? Ya, duh!

*****

On the brighter side of life(yeap, rare in my life now that choir practices are suspended til June due to exam), I got a new little sis! Erm, not a newborn little sis though, hehe.

*****

Feel a bit stressed out sometimes. Over something I dun like to do much, over studies, and over friends. Only sis knows of my woes.... Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

******

Going back to study now. At least I hope I am going to study.... XP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home