Tuesday, April 24, 2007

2 Down, 3 To Go!

Phew, screwed another paper! Wheeee!!!!! MLE just finished, and I think I suck big time. But what the heck, it's over dy, and I think I'd managed to scrape a pass at least :) Just wanna share my feelings on what's happening these few days. I came to realize that I'm not much different from my little doggie back at home. Just yesterday afternoon, was feeling pretty sucky, I had no idea why, but just felt very down. Was in function room, with no one close that I know around. Was pretty mush to the point of going to snap at anyone near me that time, thank god no one did anything to make me burst. After dinner, number of people that I like(Ok, it sounds wrong, but, what the heck. My Blog! Dun like it? scram!) start to increase exponentially in the function room. FElt very content that time. Reason? I have no idea. Just felt peace and sorts. Experimentally proven that human beings(at least this human being) needs company to be happy :P

*****

A short joke on Exams:

In a philosophy exam, the professor placed a chair on top of his table, and asks the students to prove that the chair does not exist. All the students aside from Leo wrote furiously on their paper using every theory they have to prove that the chair doesn't exist. Leo left the exam hall after just writing two words on his paper.

Results day. Leo got an A for his paper. All his classmates were befuddled, so they checked his answer paper:"What chair?"

*****

Coming up, next paper: cs1102c! Hope I can get good marks in this, cuz it's all about theory, no need to write out program. Hope I can manage it :)

*****

Trinity Blood sucks.... although the characters and their abilities are quite interesting,
the story itself doesn't play out much. And the ending damn boring. The final bad guy only came out in the last 2-3 episode. And they dun even tell much of him either. The last fight is so short that it's not even worth watching.They might as well just put it in subs and say the hero finally killed the bad guy.

The opening theme is damn nice though. I was listening to it over and over again when studying. Yeap, u got me right, just that one song, nothing else for a solid 4 hour last night. I'm crazy right? :P By the way, the songs is called DRESS, and it's now currently playing on my blog in autoplay mode. Just let me know if u dun like the autoplay, I'll off it. If not then just wait til I get tired of it and change to another song.

*****

There are some things that you'd regret, but after a while will soon forget it. But the period between regretting and forgetting is just so painful. I hope I have the strength to support myself through this period.
Back to last sem:
I felt that I've been unfair to her. I knew she liked me, but I distant myself from her due to some small misunderstanding. Must have hurt her a lot. I'm sorry....
Why are some people(for example, me) like that? Do not appreciate what they have, and instead goes for the impossible? That is just so typical of some humans right? @.@ Yes, I call myself human, not human being, cause I dun deserve to be called one for doing that.

*****

Must control my spending. I spent quite a lot on food these days... Must control myself, or else will not have enough money to spend for what I want, and besides, will get fatter and fatter T_T Must exercise during the holidays. Think I'll go to the gym or play pingpong with the other choristers suring the vacation stay here. Hope can lose a few kg b4 the sem starts again.

*****

Dun think I have any more stories to tell dy. So ciao~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home