Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lucky Day!

Woke up ard 9 this morning. Ate coco crunch(damn nice with cold milk ^^) and then start to watch animes and series til noon. Lunch, nap and then it's time for choir!

Went to Engine panggang stall for dinner, and I am veh veh lucky today! The uncle manning the stall is very generous today(it pays to be a regular ^^), gives me an extra piece of chicken, and a serving of vegetables without extra charge! hehe, was feeling damn happy all the way walking to choir. note to self though: dun buy milo after dinner, will make me feel too full >.<

Mini sectionals was ok, but today tenors not in form... T_T, kept singing wrong notes during small sectionals. Later around 7-8, I was surprised to see Kim Wong, Wai Kit, Suyin, Carly, Wen Hau and Eng Aun coming in to see our practice. We're supposed to perform in front of guests today, and I didn't know until we're supposed to perform >.<

Anyway, I think we did great, at least in front of 'novices'(quoting Terrence, not my words), we do sound very very good, but we still lack some facial expressions and stuff...

Presents for Adyll! Ohmygosh, the presents are really so funny! : bitch pills, a jar of notes that we all write for him^^, and an award from us to thank our dear student conductor!

Then it was time to celebrate birthday for our two dear choir members! Brian and Yu yan! Happy birthday you two! Wish you two all the best! And I wish that we'll come back as champions from Pattaya! Hmm, rephrase that: I'm sure we'll come back as champions from Pattaya!

Waiting for UFO2 too! can't wait to help torture *oops* you didn't see that! Can't wait to help our dear little juniors coming to NUS next /gg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home