Saturday, November 7, 2009

End of week 12

And I'm still trying to gain access to my lab >.<


*****

On the side note, most of my project are done. Very ahppy with HR, our group was the best out of the three that presented that day =) and just counting class participation as well as reflection paper, I got excellent, as is 3 other of my group mates =D


*****

Game Design, game is done, only complain I found is that should at least give some lives for the player, if die should start at the dying level instead of from level 1 again. Oh well, I guess it's fine though, since the stages doesn't change at all, there aren't any randomness, play enough time of it and you'll get it.


*****

Donated blood on Friday, my 1st time ever, and felt whoozy afterwards @.@ Still feeling a bit whoozy though, that's why was sleeping a lot today XD


*****


@ papers for finals, and two weeks apart for those! wheeeeeee.... not... have to do fyp in between >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home