Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Super tiring Monday!

Woke up at about 9 in the morning, then had a 'little' breakfast, consisting of the koay teow from my favorite stall! Then went to Selayang Mall to play badminton with Ying Chi, Mun Ping, Wei Keat and Lee Fu. It's been so long since I've hold a badminton racket, but still, I managed to at least not lose out to the girls :P Although... Lee Fu's skill pretty much improved a lot though. Sent Lee Fu and his bro home after playing cuz it's raining.

After badminton, I went back home for a simple lunch, then it's time for a movie with the gals. This is the 1st time I've been into the cinema in Metro Prima, since it doesn't exist yet the last time I visited. Watched Enchanted, not bad I guess, a lot of singing and stuff, some mushy things here and there. No wonder the other two guys dun wanna come. They'll fall asleep within half an hour I guess... XD Talking about cinema, it's pretty cold this time cuz it's not that full. The seats in front of us are practically empty, and the seats on my left are empty too... lucky I brought my jacket, else I'll freeze to death without any body heat beside me :P

After the movie, we went to have a snack at KFC! Man I miss the chickens here! So damn better then the ones in Singapore. It feels like the price is very expensive though... the number is double of the ones in Sg... yes I know it's the same value, but I can't help feeling that it's expensive due to the face value :P Had a chat with them after the meal, and I find that us in NUS are so so lucky compared to them, their Uni practically sucks big time... UUM don't even have internet connection in the room, they have to go down to the cafe to use the internet, and no battery charging allowed in the cafe either. The lab coms in UPM, only 3 of them have microsoft office @@. Worst of all, starting last sem in UUM, they need to use Touch'nGO for their shuttle bus cuz some idiots complained that it's not fair to charge everyone for the same rate cuz some lives nearer and some further, previously all the bus fees were included in their school fees.

We went shopping for clothes afterwards, I got myself a black long sleeve T-shirt for the Korea trip, but seems like the gals can't find anything that they want though... ehehe, thx for shopping with me! One thing though.... I found out that my mum bought the exact same one for my dad this morning(Tue), and I was like stunned.... zzzz arghhhh... you get what I mean...

Sent Wei Yi back around 5.50, then went straight back home. reached home about 6. then tried to nap, but then bro wanna play DoTA, so ok lor... After dinner, we went out to Selayang Mall to get shoes for the trip and a pair of new glasses for me, cuz there's this one night that my knee can't help itself and kissed the specs :P Seems like Eric is still working there and man he's changed a lot! His hair is way longer than b4... seems like a lot of guys like to leavetheir hair long after finishing secondary school :P Anyway, I went for an eye examination and he says that my eyes has gotten better... right eye drop from 350/100 to 325/50, left eye 250/100 to 225/0 @@. This is so freaky.... I nvr did anything to improve my eyesight oso... all I did was stare at the com for hours playing game or surfing net, or lie on the bed with my novel without proper room lighting... the world's gone crazy... either that, or I'm the one going crazy.

Got the 2nd Artemis Fowl book from Popular yesterday, and man it is good to know the staff there personally! I got staff discount for the book! Wheeeee :D After that, went down to Papa Toast for supper with parents and bro. then go home, one last round of DoTA, then sleep, at 12! I'm surprised that I can sleep so early oso, usually at least 1 or 2 only go sleep. But maybe cuz I haven't taken any nap and I played badminton in the morning.

Hope fully all the days spent at home will be as eventful as yesterday or else I might just be bored enough to get a whole load of novel :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home