Monday, October 8, 2007

Nonsensical Ramblings

Yay! Just finished 2011 paper! Happy enough with it. Knows how to do one question(at least I think I did it right :P) Had I known it was these question then I wouldn't have studied... the one I know how to do is very easy, learned b4 in form 6. The other question study ady oso dunno how to do XD. Now the exam is over, it's time to busy myself with SS term assignment. Due next week, 2000 words, needs some survey/interview, but I haven't even decided the topic that I wanna write yet. Yeah, I'm screwed. Hope I won't need to S/U it though. But come to think of it, the S/U option won't be much of use anyway, the killer modules for me IMO are the core modules. The other elective modules serve to pull up our CAP. Cannot S/U core module, so it'll only be useful to finish it up on SS right? Hmm... it'll be good if I don't need to use up any of my S/U, but I think it's hard now with the way SS is going... :P

*****

Choir practices... it's ok... but not as nice anymore... my fellow tenors who came in with/earlier than me rarely come for practice anymore, I miss them all... Hou Yuen, Brian(sometimes), and Mark even. Not that the new batch of tenors are bad or anything, but just that more familiar with the old ones. I dun feel that it's as fun as last sem anymore... haih...

Voice classes! Hmph! I'm a bit fed up with it ady... up until now, Terrence has only conducted 3 voice classes =.=' we're supposed to have one every week! And yeah, I miss Terrence too! Still not that used to being conducted by Nelson, prefers Terrence's style more.

Someone is leaving choir... and, oh well, I hope it's for the best... we'll miss you K... I hope no one else leaves the choir though... might just make me leave also... >.<

The number of songs we learn are crazy I tell you @@. Almost a new song(sometimes 2-3) every week! I have got no time to practice with what's going on with my studies! Only time I get to practice is when I'm waiting for bus or on a bus to Suntec... urgh... but well, the songs sounds nice, but IMO, it'll be better to practice a few songs perfectly rather than squeeze so many songs and only manage to do a half-perfect performance...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home