Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Yay! Yippee! Woke up at 7 this morning for nothing! Damnit! Saw the wrong timetable, and ballotted for the wrong class... thought DO4 is Tuesday 8-10, but turns out is Thursday 8-10... I spent like half an hour in front of the tutorial room where I thought I was supposed to be in like a sucker... Went on walking around Arts to see whether I've got the wrong room... Went to the separtment of Asian studies(wrong one), but no one was there, I even went to the lib to check(guess what? I still didn't notice the thur instead of tue), and found I was in the correct room(but two days earlier >.< ) Asked chau to check for me, and luckily, she saw that it was thursday instead of today. What a relief... that means my thursday is so so damn nice! 8-2, 3-6, then 6.30-10 for choir! Yippee!!! Have to change timetable or else I'm dead... Timetable b4 changing:











Went to the sociology department this time, and asked for a change of timetable for tuts, and I was directed to Prof. Saroja's room, but she's not there yet(I'm ady fucking tired by this time, brain not functioning well dy). Left dept. and went to the deck to eat my breakfast. The noodles taste like shit... must there be tomato sauce or chilli sauce to make the noodle have some taste at all? I ask the lasy only to put soy sauce and stuff, in the end the noodle doesn't even taste salty in the slightest bit. It's just like eating a lump of boiled tasteless flour >.< And did I mention that my toes were rubbed raw in my new pair of slipper? :)

Got back room, damn tired dy, and slept after chatting for about 15 minutes... Wake up, it's raining, yay! the weather damn nice to sleep! And guess what? It's a nice day for my laptop to take a bath too! By the time I wake up the top of my laptop was ady damn wet, along with some of my notes on the table! Great!

1 o'clock. Went down to take lunch, and head straight for sociology department and mno tut at 3. Stepped on a puddle of water accidentally(yay! my feet felt so refreshed!) and froze it on the bus. Went to see prof. saroja, couldn't get the tut class I want, but at least it's not thursday 8-10, though will have two clashes with labs. Well, at least it's 5-6, will be late for an hour for the tut for two weeks, better than dead on thursday night. Waited at the wrong venue for my mno class. Went to SoC SR2 instead of Biz SR2. Lucky noticed it 10 minutes b4 class starts (brain damn fuzzy today, can't think straight), and rushed back to biz there.

Class starts! And yay! I'm in different group from alison and charlotte! But at least there's a few pretty girls in my group though. Got a nice tutor, who told us some nice secret :) (not being sarcastic here in case ur confused). As expected, I only remembered the name of two of the girls in my group, Meryl and Cai Yun, the other 3 guys and a girl I can't remember :P Anyway, got to know each other, the guys all from engine(one SoC), girls all from biz. Then it was time for one-pager presentation! The 1st two guys spoke quite coherently, but when it's the SoC guy's turn, I could barely understand what the hell he was talking about... Keep jumping here and there like a frog, something about inventing a new program I think, and dunno what about working as temp shopkeeper... anyway, not important.

Charlotte told me about the farewell party for pau pau tonight, so now looking forward to go there! Hope and hope everything could go well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home