Tuesday, August 14, 2007

21st birthday!

This is the 1st time ever in my life that I celebrated my birthday in NUS, with my dear precious group of 5B friends :) Went out to watch Rush Hour 3 in Vivo city at 1, it was damn funny XD! Just that the ending is a bit weird only lor :P

After that, we went to Superdog for lunch/teatime. Halfway through, jun yen dissapeared without finishing his burger. Then after a while, syen, john, chau and ryan oso left, tinggal me with James, Kai Lin, suyin, siyun, adrian, andrew, yi wern and a freshie who I forgot her name :P I didn't suspect anything at that time guys... cuz jun yen said y2 asked him to go see pants and stuffs, and the rest follow after finishing the food. Well anyway, after a while, we felt bored sitting there watching over chub's delicious burger *drool*, so we decided to just bring the burger to him lor. Suppposed to meet they all midway one, but then jun yen said that they still got stuff to look at, so I just left to my favourite store lor, Page One bookstore :P

Walked around the bookstore for about 1 hour I think, then came out and met up with the gang. I saw chauchau with a lot of plastic bags in her hand, and I teased her for buying so many things again XD. After that, we left for Settler's Cafe via mrt, reached Buona Vista and then we walked all the way there. We shud have listened to chau, and walk outside instead of walking inside and make one big circle XD

Reached Settler's Cafe around 7.10. We went in and squeeze around one table, then decided to take the set offer, 12 dollars for main course, free flow of drinks, and enjoy the games until 10 o'clock :) I had the fish and chip, tastes quite ok lor :) I like the ugly doll card game, damn fun! XD would have won though if didn't forfeit for 3 times and returning the 3 cards I have T_T, but still, it was damn fun! I think I got around 11-12 cards in the end. Midway through, I got a bit of headache, and so didn't join in the game for a while, rested a bit :P. I was really gennuinely surprised when you guys brought out the cake you know, cuz I was very blurred dy at that time, brain wasn't functioning very well due to headache XD and then, me and sarah were supposed to pull out the candles using our mouth, so we did so. and got one extra, syen decided to sabo chubs cuz his birthday is during holidays and we weren't able to celebrate it, so in the end, chubs had to do it XD. Then chau chau gave me the presents, and told me off for saying that she buy so many stuff, some of them were for me! XD Got a black T and a black jacket with red and white linings from the gang ^^ Thank you guys and gals ^^

In short, in the end, we went back by taxi to pgp. The End :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home