Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Malaysian timing

I damn fucking hate Malaysian timing >:( ! Can't they be punctual? Personally, I have the habit of being about 5 minutes early than the agreed time to gather, got it from my parents, don't make people wait for you. Similarly, I do expect people to give me the same courtesy in return. What's so important that you can't reach on time? 1-2 minutes late, I still can accept. But 10 minutes? During UFO2, XX said to gather at 9, sharp, dun be late. and yeah, guess who turned up 9.10? I'm really sick and tired of Malaysian timing! RAWR!!! think of other people too! It's not as if you're the only one who got stuff to do that you can come late while others have to wait for you like suckers, seeing the bus pass by one by one. It's a different story if you really have some important engagement on, but at least let people know about it 1st. I dislike to make people wait for me, and in turn, I hate to wait(I sound like Sasori right? =.=') Anyway, be considerate, be punctual, it's a virtue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home