Friday, December 7, 2007

Overdue post

IT1801
1st ever NUS paper that I took so happily and came out early without any fear at all and sure of getting a good grade for it :P

SSA1201
Crapped through all the way through the questions. Seems like a lot of people took the same question as I did, 3, 5 and 9 @@

EE2004
A bit sucky, cuz lack of practice. But none the less still ok i guess.

EE2011
Most horrible paper of my life! Yes, life! Not just in NUS. Have never left so many blank space in an exam paper in my entire history of taking exams...

EE2005
2nd easiest paper in NUS, open book, think i could answer the questions without much difficulty, except for the last one :P

MNO1001
Dunno what to say.... can answer the questions, but dunno whether correct or not... most confusing module I've ever taken in terms of what I should have learned... It feels like I just go to tutorial every week to talk and talk only, not much else. Oh ya, and the video.

Lady luck! Where art thou? I seriously think that I've been very very lucky in exams up til now, I've always skipped chapters and concentrated on a few, based on hunch, nothing else, not even any research into past year. Happy to say that in the past, the things I studied all came out, and the things I didn't just didn't. But not this sem T_T

*****

After last paper, I really felt very very VERY BORED!!!!! came back, brought laptop down to 4a, and started to stone. Dunno what to do oso... the series that I liked I finished watching dy b4 finals. Even the games I was playing doesn't seem so appealing to me anymore. Played for about 5 minutes then I sien dy...

Went for choir practice at night, and it was quite enjoyable! I miss the practices so so much!

Went to Tanglin Club for carolling yesterday, specifically for the Lady's Luncheon event thingy... Place was nice, the refreshment they served was also not bad. The crowd was quite nice that day too, gave us applause on the right moments, and I was even smiling broadly when we were leaving the stage :)

After that went to vivo to join syen, sarah, chunkit, ryan, carly and wei feng walk walk a bit. Watched golden compass with them and oso chubs and y2, who were almost late... XD The visual is nice, but the storyline not that good. Well... I expected that from a visual adaptation of a novel, like harry potter... Anyway, after movie, went to Page One for a stroll, and I got myself a new book, Artemis Fowl, which I finished reading this morning by the way :P

Left around 7.30 cuz my feet are ady screaming for wearing leather shoes for one whole day. Met up with James and suyin for dinner, then went back room and started stoning. Then read novel... stone again... nap.... read novel.... stone >.< then played a game of dota versus AI :P

Artemis Fowl not bad, just a bit too short though the storyline, and a bit too simple. But well, I'm a sucker for magic stuff, so sue me.

ARGHHHH!!!!! Dunno what book to read anymore.... Last time used to be able to go to a bookstore and find a nice magical book that'll keep me enthralled for days, but now I can't seem to find any that suits me... any recommendations anyone?

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheng Eng Aun said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 8, 2007 at 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home