Wednesday, October 31, 2007

random thoughts

Bought a new crumpler bag in Orchard last last week, after that went to celebrate birthday for winnie at her place in Queensway. Nvr knew so many lame jokes about altos til I see Weiwei, height is proportional to wisdom, and stuff like that....

*****

Award ceremony last Friday was nice, but food wasn't as awesome as I hope it was. Anyway, got a cloth nametag to stick on our clothes that night. After the dinner, I just took it off and stick it onto my bag, looks nice enough.

*****

Adyll was so blur! did his last minute shopping the night b4 his flight!

*****

Borrowed EM2 from Syen and photocopied ED2 from Pei Suen mummy. Did all the stuff that is doable b4 the lab on Sunday, i.e. paraphrasing their lab reports :P

*****

Started playing facebook applications last Sunday, and man it's damn addicting.... to those who haven't started facebook-ing yet, don't! at least not until after finals.

*****

Celebrated 3 birthdays within one week, 1st off is wei feng's. Still remember chubby's face when he talked about Wei Feng and Carly having romantic fondue. Still considering whether to put up the video or not... what do you guys think? Maybe I shud on the next update, if there's no violent objections... XD

Then Yen Yoong's. Wow, he and Alison kissed so passionately *whistles* But poor thing, still got stripped and thrown into water even when he's sick... *pat pat*

Ryan's birthday was quite special, birthday cake substituted with birthday donuts. And man he looks scary after his face was squashed into the donuts(or was it the other way round? :P but they didn't push the donut, so whatever u wanna interpret lah). Was aluba-ed 21 times, but not thrown into the water.

*****

Quote from
Terrence:" Guys, imagine you're holding something big. Glenn"
Terrence:" The dove was wrong, slap it on her face again and again."
Terrence:" Bay lagi."
Seriously... you've been conducting this song since last sem and even through the competition, and you still can't pronounce it correctly??? It's Bal-Laygi man! XD

*****

Rashes appeared on my right ankle during choir practice, and spread up til my waist(wtf... I hate this...) when I got back to room. Quickly took a shower and applied some Dettol medicated powder, and miraculously it worked pretty well and it's all gone the next morning, i.e. today. Never knew it could be use for that purpose @@

*****

Keep having headaches this few days, starts around 6.30-7.30pm since Saturday, until I sleep the next morning. Yes, even just now. Dunno why, but just took some panadol today. Hopes it won't happen again tmrw or else I'll have to see the doctor dy. I feel like I'm weaker here in NUS, last time back in KL I don't normally fall sick, at most is once or twice a year >.<

*****

Finished ED2 in about half an hour today, fastest lab I ever been to. Thx Kok Hin for helping me out with the graphs.

*****

Went for MNO tutorial after hurriedly finished my ED2 lab, then watched the videos from the other groups too. I found that our group's video received the most laughter from all the videos, hope it's a good sign :D a link to my mno video

*****

Thx for being there for me sis, else I might have broken down dy.

*****

Though I might appear emotionless sometimes, I admit I'm quite fragile inwardly sometimes(yeah, laugh all you want). The number of people who have seen my other side can be counted using the fingers on my right hand alone. The rest of the time I just put on my fake-expressionless mask and walk around like a zombie.

*****

It's not easy to remove, but I'm trying hard to forget.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheng Eng Aun said...

You also use Crumpler? Hehe, looks like we all got 'bought over' by the brand :P

And yea, Facebook is addictive... I guess the shareholders of Friendster are pretty anxious now :P

October 31, 2007 at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home