Wednesday, August 6, 2008

BORED!!!

Shifted back to Bedok yesterday, and I seriously started to feel very very bored dy... Yes I get a room all to myself, with aircon, and free of charge also, But seriously I feel very very bored and lonely. The whole family won't be at home from 7 in the morning til about 5-6pm...

Woke up around 8 this morning, played games, watched videos, etc.etc., then at 11.50 went out to NUS to get my laptop battery replaced. It's so freaking annoying that my com shut down without any notice, since my charger is also a bit spoiled, can only charge at certain angles. Add that to a 5 minute battery, and you get your com shut down cuz no power for so many times that u wonder whether it can still work the next time u start it up.

Reached Science just right when it's lunch time for the IT co-op... saw the staff walking down the stairs just when i reached. Great. No choice, went to cfa and started playing games until they open. Sent the battery for replacement, then headed straight back for bedok. Play game, napped, watched video, etc. etc. man I'm bored...

1 Comments:

Blogger yingChi said...

Sooo freeeee...
i wish i have 48hours a day.

August 8, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home