Thursday, May 8, 2008

Exam finished!

Didn't go as badly as I though they would, I think I have at least passed all the papers :)

Now to look for a place to stay... Single rooms would be nice. Air cond would be a plus. internet is a must. near NUS is a plus. if possible wanna share with people I know. nyaaaaaa... so many criteria :P

Work work! Got one week to settle all choir stuff, catalogue and stuff. After that go back intern for dad, hehe. At least will get to know what power engineers do. Anyone interested? hehe.

GYM!!!!! Gained lots of fats since I came here T_T promised to go gym with bro everyday once I get back. Maybe I shud start going next week too, since I've ady paid, might as well dun waste the membership ler...

Novel-ing. Will start either tonight, or Monday. characters as said on last post, hehehe. Maybe with some changes and some other villains add ons. shud I post per chapter I finish or until I finish the whole thing? maybe shud finish the whole thing 1st, then only post :P

game-ing. no mood. dun feel like playing. a bit sienz dy. Unless got some new games that's interesting. Cabal is nice, but still very buggy.

anime-ing! woo hoo! code geass is cool! wagaya no oinari sama, vampire knight, tower of druaga, blassreiter, bleach, Naruto shippuden, amatsuki. got any nice recommendations? :P

*****


I Love You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home