Friday, April 25, 2008

5B member + fantasy

Had a chat with chubby just now, and these are some of the characters we come up with that we think are we they might suit to be if they're in a fantasy world.

Chubs - Demon with black leathery wings, horns and demon tail(I think bunny tail is nicer :D )
Leo - Dwarf(although I'd love to be a vamp, cooler T_T)
Jamesee - female Elf!
Ryan - Ogre
Kai Lin - Incubus
Syen - Fairy
JohnChau - Wizard and Sorceress
Sarah - evil-but-always-unlucky-end-up-getting-herself-screwed-witch

these haven't been discussed yet, just what I think:
Alisonyenyoong - vamps
Suyin - ranger(the ones in game where they usually where green with a cap and knife)
Carly - priestess
Wei Feng - priestess' guardian
Xander - centaur

With these in mind, I hope to write a short novel during the 3 months holiday, no plots yet though, should be after finals only start to think. Anyone with violent objections to their character can scold me directly XD... especially chubs, I think I'd really use the bunny tail demon idea.... XD

Now back to mugging. All the best in finals people! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home