Tuesday, February 19, 2008

CNY, pre VV

This is gonna be a very very long post, so just skip to the title headings that you're interested in if u want, or better yet just click the small little red button with an 'X' on it on the top right of this window.

CNY
Saturday
Went back on Saturday afternoon, almost one week b4 CNY, and skipped all the classes on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, hehe. Reach KL about 8++, and we went to TGI Friday's, where my bro is working, to have a nice dinner. Note that I still suffer from sore throat, and I ordered a steak(I dun usually eat this...) and a milk shake! :P Food came, served by my bro, and I teased him a bit XD. After meal, dessert of ice cream! Made by my bro himself, and he made it extra large for us without his boss knowing :P

Sunday
Went to 1U to purchase CNY clothes the next day. But 1st, hurriedly I went to the Aeroline counter to exchange my tickets to Monday morning(Thank me for this James!!!!). Then I got myself two T-shirts, and a pair of jeans. (Might I add that one of the promoter for PDI is cute!) After that, went to MPH to find my third book of the Shannara trilogy. Turns out they were out of stock, even the ones in The Curve and Mid Valley T_T. So I had to order them, and have to wait for two weeks b4 it arrives, which is around two days ago, when I am in Singapore. But at least it'll be there waiting for me the next time I go back KL. In the end, I got the prequel for it, now still reading halfway through :P

Monday
Went for badminton in Selayang Mall with the gang the next morning. My stamina deteriorated a lot since I came to NUS, only last a little while b4 went out of breath... dieded while playing with Fu and Kit, but at least I still dunnit to break a sweat while playing with ying chi, mun ping and kam yaw XD. After badminton, followed mun ping's car(still can't believe it... it usually was the other way round last time, but I dun have car to drive nowadays T_T) for lunch. Then she sent me back oso. She looks a bit more matured dy now, was full of crap last time, but less now :P Lucky she doesn't read this blog, else I'd be dead next time I go back XD

Wednesday
Had lunch at aunt's place with all of the family on Wednesday, but somehow, it doesn't feel like chinese new year to me, our generation all upstairs playing com and stuff, our parents and grandparents downstairs. somehow just doesn't feel right. then at night, we went to six happiness restaurant for reunion dinner. Food was great, but still... I felt a bit depressed, usually, it's grandma and mum and my aunts cooking for the dinner, rather than come out restaurant. And after dinner, we'll all be gathering in front of tv, chatting, talking and eating peanuts and stuffs. but since we're in KL, we all went back to our respective place after dinner... felt so hollow... and the older generation left for genting after dinner oso... this must be the suckiest new year I ever had... I'd be the 1st to protest heavily if they say they wanna celebrate CNY in KL again next year! No way!

That aside, I learned a few magic tricks from my bro, :P managed to trick some, but some are just too smart(alicen! hmph!) 3 coin tricks, and two cigarette(Ok, I used cut-off straw) tricks. prefers the coin tricks, easier to get the ingredients and easier to perform oso.

Thursday CNY
woke up, wait for aunts and uncles to come, and had a breakfast of nuts and biscuits... not my favourite kind of food for breakfast, but still... it's a tradition for us to be vegetarian for half a day on CNY. Had an early lunch oso at 11, and then it's time to get our long-coveted ang paus!!!!(although for me I just need to go back from NUS, and grandma will surely give me an angpau everytime I'm coming out, hehe)

Friday
went out for lunch in a restaurant near the market with mum and dad. both bros went out with cousins to watch movie, which i doubt that they'll manage to get the ticket considering they didn't book b4hand and they left quite late oso =.=' After lunch, went to Selayang mall to get some stuff back to NUS. Got a tube of Ellgy cream for my feet(skin-peeled like crazy, dunno why oso, just started this sem, now no problem dy though), a bottle of Ambi Pur air freshener, and a new naruto shippuden game :P Got back home and started to unlock all the characters for the game. All the moves are damn cool! Battled out with cousin and bro and had fun slaughtering my cousin :P

Saturday
went to a few friends' house to get ang paus! Fei Li's 1st stop, my place 2nd, then Wei Yi, Kit, lunch, YC, Fu, and last stop is Choy Eng's. The gals are all still as pretty as ever :P now only I knew that choy eng plays the chinese yoyo @@

Sunday
had wan tan mee for breakfast. games. then went out to have bak kut teh b4 sending bro for work. Spent the whole afternoon playing games =.='

Monday
dunno it's because I have foresight or what, I woke up, roll around at around 5(ok lah, I fell off the bed and dragged my com down with me...) and after I set it back on the table, jaems' msg reached me asking for help... XD brought his sis's passport instead of his own. Blur guy. Lucky he didn't try to go through the custom with that, Or I dunno what'll happen... 8 hours later... reach the custom and gave him his passport. reached back NUS, lunch with james, then off to engine bridge for project discussion. then went straight to cfa dance studio... so tired that i slept on the floor with my bag as a pillow, and with tititiya's piano to lull me to a nice nap :D couldn't remember how that particular choir session was though :P

Friday
red lines suddenly appeared on my screen when I started Warcraft... I haven't even started the game yet, and it was my 1st game since CNY... =.=' I tried exiting but the com stalled... in the end only managed to access my com in safe mode. backed up all my data and turned com off for the day. Went for supper with the choir gang at night and enjoyed chatting with all of them. Sat there until 2 in the morning and then we left, and went to the basketball court to sing :P

Saturday
Rehearsal day! Damn tiring lor... and oso Nelson!!!!! Why change the speed only on Saturday for luk luk? T_T I had a hard time trying to get the choreo right... shud at least gimme one week mah... Han was wearing his formal T that day... probably misunderstood it... managed to trick a few guys with my coin tricks though, hehe. And managed to find out some scandalous stuff about two of our tenors with some gals oso ... hehehehe. Oh ya, my parents came down today too! And coincidentally, Pei Suen's mum and sis oso came down today, and they're staying in the same hotel too!

Sunday
Made plans with Pei Suen to go take taxi together to the hotel, cuz cheaper then if take taxi alone mah. I was late... luckily wen hau and pei suen oso just left the backgate when i reached :P Had breackfast of yong tau fu with my parents, then back to hotel. after that, we went to vivo city, took my dad to the bookstore. then dad's friend came and we had lunch of dim sum in Dragongate Restaurant. The dim sum there so-so only, not that nice this time IMO, too much sesame oil in the chee cheong fun, not enough soy sauce. After lunch, uncle Teh sent me back to UCC for technical rehearsal.

I think I'll put up some pics next time here for the VV performance backstage it's a bit too tiring to continue writing dy :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home