Thursday, March 27, 2008

screw the title

Hmm... lots of unlucky stuff within one week I guess? Sudden change of luck... had too much attention from lady luck the week b4, and suddenly this week, lady misfortune smiles evilly at me.

Spirit level from last week:
Friday -> 90
Sunday -> 50
Monday -> 20
Tuesday -> 0
Wednesday -> -20
Today -> -80

*edit after 30 minutes*

Today -> +90 = 10

*thx you all.. I know most of you guys don't read this blog, but I'd love to say thx to you guys anyway! NUS choir rawks! and I'm happy to be part of the fun comm :) *

so nice right?

I wish I'm at home now with my sandbag. I'll punch and kick until it breaks


*****

I just realized something, I installed program A in the L: drive, when I shud have installed it in F: drive. Installing the wrong program in the wrong driver in this processor causes severe damage to the motherboard. I so need to uninstall the program and reinstall it back to the correct folder. Process might take a few weeks depending on the speed of the now damaged processor. Hopes that all will be better once re-installation is done :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home