Friday, May 23, 2008

Updates

Got back home with a huge load of stuff from my pgp room on Sat night, then started to slack and get to my final book of my Shannara trilogy.

Slacked the whole day on Sunday, play games and read novels. Nvr got to do anything anyway. Cousins came by, and I tried to drag them into playing cabal :P

Monday: Started work out regime! Went to gym with my bro at 4, and learned a lot of stuff on how to lose weight and build up body muscle. I wanna at least lose 5kg b4 going back NUS, if more then better :D. At least I wanna be able to lift up a whole luggage full of books without help :P My bro really stunned me that day when he used just one hand to lift up the whole luggage from the back of the car... @@ I mean,, if one luggage full of clothes then I can oso... but full of those heavy heavy books? Really impressed @@ After the workout, my arm muscles feels like kelly, and I can fling them around like an octopus dy. It's a bit hard to change clothes even.. hands felt so heavy :P

Tuesday: Bought a supplement to help increase metabolism from the gym owner, then train until half dead again :P

Wednesday: As per recommended by the gym owner, From today onwards, have to go for morning walk for at least half an hour each day. walk walk walk... low carbo high protein diet... meaning no more noodles for breakfast :P

Friday: Decided not to go gym today cuz need to go for some function at night. So forced my bro to help me train at home :P Gonna make myself go again tmrw, no more slacking unless really got important reasons. I dun wanna look half-dead and have my arms flinging around like an octopus during a dinner with OAM staff mah... :P I'm the earliest again... Reached there 6.50, and to my horror only the OAM staff were there. I'm not late, but for these kind of stuff shouldn't the student rep be earlier than the staff? And by the time everyone reached there, it's ady 7.45. The horror...

*****

L: you shud just give up dy u know.
H: I'm trying, but it's really not that easy.
L: Try harder, it's not worth it to be like that anymore. Everytime u see her, ur just totally dazed and not thinking with ur head. Are you sure u wanna be like that? I dunno... but it seems to me that ur a total fool. Every time she's around you seem like a totally different person. Conserved and stuff. You couldn't even speak properly. Agreeing with everything she says even though sometimes it's just not you... it's painful to see you like that.
H: It's not as if I dunno... I just can't control my feelings... I know that she doesn't like me the way I like her, but everytime I see her smile, I tend to forget about it. And her singing, I love listening to her sweet voice singing... to me it's one of the world's most beautiful thing.
L: Snap out of it! Get back to reality. Things won't change for a bit. Look at you, you're not doing anything also. How is she supposed to know that u like her? Told her out of the blue that you like her? No wonder she's doing what she's doing now.
H: But... I really dunno what to think now...
L: Think about the days when you were in the 1st sem. Wasn't it better that way? You guys were all just friends. Don't you wanna go back to those days?
H: Can I?
L: Just go through this portal. It'll take you back to that time and place, without your memories of what happened til now. You're allowed to bring a memo tell you one thing u would wanna do.
H: Useless... I'm sure I'll do the same stuff all over again...
L: Just snap out of it! That's that! It's not gonna change no matter how much u think of it, so just do the best for urself now, and move on with life. I'll be there to support you whenever you are lost...

*****

1 Comments:

Blogger yingChi said...

'I can fling them around like an octopus dy.'

LOL!

May 24, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home