Saturday, October 25, 2008

Typically normal day

Woke up this morning and finalized my part for e-gaming. Though not much can be written, since if I elaborate it'll not be a proposal to someone who know about the business. Came out from commonwealth around 12.30, met a law exchange student from US who needs direction to the main campus.So just brought her along lor. She's a graduate student by the name of May, and she's so knowledgeable lor... and also she's travelled to lots of places... so envy :P

Met the rest of the group around 1.30. Finish discussion, then went down to take bus 51 to bugis, had to get the scores from Tempest Music today. Tried some of the mocchi ice cream they had in bugis junction, a bit too hard for my liking :P Then oso bought some cream puff for dessert later :P hope it tastes nice, still in the fridge now.

On the way back, an old uncle asked me for direction to St. James Power Station... weird...

*****

Hmm... go hangzhou? dun go hangzhou? dunno leh... if none of my friends are going then I feel like not going oso... >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home